Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Crash when using Dynamic Methods and a generic owner class on C# 4.x
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "master" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash, a log message "Hello!" is printed in the Console.
Actual result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.0b1
Fixed in 2018.3.0a11
Backported to 2018.2.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3