Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Crash when using Dynamic Methods and a generic owner class on C# 4.x
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "master" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash, a log message "Hello!" is printed in the Console.
Actual result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a7
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.0b1
Fixed in 2018.3.0a11
Backported to 2018.2.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor