Search Issue Tracker
Crash when switching back to the Editor after editing a script
Steps to reproduce :
- import the package attached in the edit
- go to Unity > Preferences and make sure Auto Refresh is checked
- open the Vuforia 4 scene
- click on ImageTargetTarmac
- in the Inspector right click on Default Trackable Event script and choose edit script
- go to line 74 and press enter 3 times
- save the script
- go back to the editor and Unity will crash
Video attached in the user's last reply.
It does not crash if Auto Refresh is not checked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker