Search Issue Tracker
Crash when switching back to the Editor after editing a script
Steps to reproduce :
- import the package attached in the edit
- go to Unity > Preferences and make sure Auto Refresh is checked
- open the Vuforia 4 scene
- click on ImageTargetTarmac
- in the Inspector right click on Default Trackable Event script and choose edit script
- go to line 74 and press enter 3 times
- save the script
- go back to the editor and Unity will crash
Video attached in the user's last reply.
It does not crash if Auto Refresh is not checked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag