Search Issue Tracker
Crash when switching back to the Editor after editing a script
Steps to reproduce :
- import the package attached in the edit
- go to Unity > Preferences and make sure Auto Refresh is checked
- open the Vuforia 4 scene
- click on ImageTargetTarmac
- in the Inspector right click on Default Trackable Event script and choose edit script
- go to line 74 and press enter 3 times
- save the script
- go back to the editor and Unity will crash
Video attached in the user's last reply.
It does not crash if Auto Refresh is not checked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project