Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash when selecting two cameras in the hierarchy when there is a Terrain object in the scene
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open the attached project (1098608_repro.zip)
2. Open scene 'Game' (Assets -> Scenes)
3. In the Hierarchy, select 'BoatCam' and 'MapCamera' cameras
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b10
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9
Could not test with earlier versions due to the project crashing from other issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'