Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash when saving project while animation preview is playing
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "Reduced_Repro" attached project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Open Animator window and select "FPS_player" from hierarchy, toggle it disabled and activated to make an arbitrary change to the project
4. Select the transition in Animator window from "Idle" to "Walk"
5. In the Preview window press play
6. Ctrl + S to save the project while preview is playing
7. Unity should crash
Expected outcome: Upon saving project, unity doesn't crash, regardless of any animation previews being played.
Actual outcome: When you save the project while animation preview is running, editor crashes
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b4
Regression introduced on: 5.6.0b11
Does not reproduce on: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.3p3, 5.4.5p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform