Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash when saving project while animation preview is playing
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "Reduced_Repro" attached project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Open Animator window and select "FPS_player" from hierarchy, toggle it disabled and activated to make an arbitrary change to the project
4. Select the transition in Animator window from "Idle" to "Walk"
5. In the Preview window press play
6. Ctrl + S to save the project while preview is playing
7. Unity should crash
Expected outcome: Upon saving project, unity doesn't crash, regardless of any animation previews being played.
Actual outcome: When you save the project while animation preview is running, editor crashes
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b4
Regression introduced on: 5.6.0b11
Does not reproduce on: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.3p3, 5.4.5p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets