Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash when saving project while animation preview is playing
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "Reduced_Repro" attached project
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Open Animator window and select "FPS_player" from hierarchy, toggle it disabled and activated to make an arbitrary change to the project
4. Select the transition in Animator window from "Idle" to "Walk"
5. In the Preview window press play
6. Ctrl + S to save the project while preview is playing
7. Unity should crash
Expected outcome: Upon saving project, unity doesn't crash, regardless of any animation previews being played.
Actual outcome: When you save the project while animation preview is running, editor crashes
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b4
Regression introduced on: 5.6.0b11
Does not reproduce on: 5.6.0b10, 5.5.3p3, 5.4.5p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting