Search Issue Tracker
Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
When reopening the attached project in Unity 2019.4.18f1or upgrading it to 2019.4.19f1 Unity will crash. This seems to be related to the metal API/Project Settings as if we use the automatic API option the crash does not happen. (Although the scene is rendered incorrectly)
Issue found while testing https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1305214/
Steps to reproduce
- Download project from https://bugs.unity3d.com/fogfiles/127xxxx/1277144_tmtcupo1qjtphtrb/case_1277144-Shapes.zip
- Open the project in 2019.4.18f1
- Open the shapes gallery scene.
- Save and close.
- Reopen with 2019.4.19f1, or 2019.4.18f1
Notice issue >> Crash! Bug reporter is fired.
Tested Platform: macOS 11.1 (20C69)
Reproducible: 2019.4.18f1, 2019.4.19f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired