Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Crash when opening a project with 2018.1.0f2 with Unity HUB
I have been experiencing crashes when opening projects with the Unity HUB.
The crashes are intermittent so there are no exact repro steps.
It does happen more often when I try to upgrade a project to a newer Unity version.
- download https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/Cuvib2wUmkkg4OW
- with Unity HUB, open the project in Unity 2018.1.0f2
- it will crash sometimes
- also happened with Unity 2017.4.1f1 on a different project. Same stack trace.
========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x00007FFBF56FD89D (libcef) cef_string_map_size
0x00007FFBF56C1860 (libcef) cef_string_list_value
0x00007FFBF568D079 (libcef) cef_currently_on
0x00000001427678CA (Unity) CefCurrentlyOn
0x0000000140D2B897 (Unity) CefInstance::ClearCookies
0x000000014141DCDF (Unity) UnityConnectHub::StoreUserInfo
0x0000000141428DE2 (Unity) HubAuthUserInfoRequest::OnSuccess
0x0000000140E9B69F (Unity) JSONRequestMessage::Done
0x000000014142070E (Unity) UnityConnectJSONRequest::Done
0x00000001401B0A99 (Unity) CurlRequest::Check
0x00000001401B101F (Unity) CurlRequestCheck
0x00000001413C8E0D (Unity) Application::TickTimer
0x00000001415C42ED (Unity) MainMessageLoop
0x00000001415C65DC (Unity) WinMain
0x000000014271FDA7 (Unity) __scrt_common_main_seh
0x00007FFC3AB61FE4 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFC3CD8F061 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"