Search Issue Tracker
Crash when minimizing the animation preview window
Crash when minimizing the animation preview window.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project with 2019.2.0a12.
- In the projects window select Assets/ReleaseQA/Animations/Release QA - Walk Controller.blend
- Double click to open the Animator window.
- Double click on the Locomotion node to access the blend nodes.
- Select the Speed node.
- In the Inspector, press play in the animation preview window.
- Right-click the preview window title "Speed" to undock the preview window.
- Right-click preview window title again to dock the window.
Notice Issue >> Crash
Working: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a6, 2019.2.0a9, 2019.2.0a11
Broken: 2019.2.0a13, 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first