Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Mac+Windows] Crash when importing an FBX model with eNone wedge mapping mode
1. Create a project with one of the "Reproducible with" versions
2. Import the attached FBX file "310019.fbx"
Expected result: An error is thrown in the Console window
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders
- [Package Manager] Release Details of Assets include HTML tags
- Rigidbody2D.IsTouching does not return true on collision for its duplicate GameObjects when ContactFilter2D and LayerMask are used