Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Crash when implementing asynchronously named pipes in Mono/C
In Visual Studio:
1. Unzin the source.zip file.
2. Open the project file with VS. It contains 3 projects (server, client, MessageBusLib).
3. Set the "Server" project as the StartUp project.
4. Press Start, it should open a cmd console for the server waiting for a client.
1. Import attached project from "929984 - AsynchronousPipes.zip".
2. Open "LevelEditor" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
Result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b1
Fixed in - 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager