Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Crash when implementing asynchronously named pipes in Mono/C
In Visual Studio:
1. Unzin the source.zip file.
2. Open the project file with VS. It contains 3 projects (server, client, MessageBusLib).
3. Set the "Server" project as the StartUp project.
4. Press Start, it should open a cmd console for the server waiting for a client.
1. Import attached project from "929984 - AsynchronousPipes.zip".
2. Open "LevelEditor" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
Result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b1
Fixed in - 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'