Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Crash when implementing asynchronously named pipes in Mono/C
In Visual Studio:
1. Unzin the source.zip file.
2. Open the project file with VS. It contains 3 projects (server, client, MessageBusLib).
3. Set the "Server" project as the StartUp project.
4. Press Start, it should open a cmd console for the server waiting for a client.
1. Import attached project from "929984 - AsynchronousPipes.zip".
2. Open "LevelEditor" scene.
3. Enter Play mode.
Result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b1
Fixed in - 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9, 2017.3.1p2, 2017.2.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes