Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Crash when generating lightning
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the scene 'Scenes\test2'
3. Tap on 'Auto Generate Lightning' at the bottom-right of the Editor
4. Click on 'Generate Lightning'
Expected result: The Editor crashes
Actual result: The Editor does not crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0b10, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a5
Couldn't test with: 2022.1.0a6, 2022.1.0a12 (Upgrading issues)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU