Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Crash when generating lightning
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the scene 'Scenes\test2'
3. Tap on 'Auto Generate Lightning' at the bottom-right of the Editor
4. Click on 'Generate Lightning'
Expected result: The Editor crashes
Actual result: The Editor does not crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0b10, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a5
Couldn't test with: 2022.1.0a6, 2022.1.0a12 (Upgrading issues)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied