Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Crash when generating lightning
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the scene 'Scenes\test2'
3. Tap on 'Auto Generate Lightning' at the bottom-right of the Editor
4. Click on 'Generate Lightning'
Expected result: The Editor crashes
Actual result: The Editor does not crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0b10, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a5
Couldn't test with: 2022.1.0a6, 2022.1.0a12 (Upgrading issues)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first