Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Crash when generating lightning
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the scene 'Scenes\test2'
3. Tap on 'Auto Generate Lightning' at the bottom-right of the Editor
4. Click on 'Generate Lightning'
Expected result: The Editor crashes
Actual result: The Editor does not crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0b10, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a5
Couldn't test with: 2022.1.0a6, 2022.1.0a12 (Upgrading issues)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle