Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
[OSX] Crash when exiting play mode in GfxDeviceClient::SetMaterialProperties
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene PlatformerTest.unity
3. Enable Maximize on play
4. Play the scene
5. Stop playing the scene
6. Unity crashes at this point
- This only happens when Maximise on Play is enabled in the Game View
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website