Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Crash when creating a new project from inside Unity.
Unity crashed when I was trying to create a new project, while a project was alrady open.
Steps to reproduce
- Open a previously create project in Unity 2018.1.0a6.
- Once the project loads run the scene.
- Stop the scene.
- Click "File > New Project".
- When the save prompt appears click "No"
- Unity should start to launch a new project.
Notice Issue > Crash.
This only happened once and i was unable to repo.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open