Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Crash when creating a new project from inside Unity.
Unity crashed when I was trying to create a new project, while a project was alrady open.
Steps to reproduce
- Open a previously create project in Unity 2018.1.0a6.
- Once the project loads run the scene.
- Stop the scene.
- Click "File > New Project".
- When the save prompt appears click "No"
- Unity should start to launch a new project.
Notice Issue > Crash.
This only happened once and i was unable to repo.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator