Search Issue Tracker
Crash when closing a new empty project
Create a new project in 2019.3.0f3 with the standard 3d template via the HUB. When the project loads. File > Exit. Notice that Baking appears in the bottom right corner. After a moment, crash.
Steps to reproduce
- Open a new 3d project in 2019.3.0f3
- When project load, File Exit
Notice issue >> Crash.
Windows 10 - 2019.3.0f3, 2019.3.0f1
Windows 10 - 2020.1.0a17, 2019.2.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts