Search Issue Tracker
Crash when closing a new empty project
Create a new project in 2019.3.0f3 with the standard 3d template via the HUB. When the project loads. File > Exit. Notice that Baking appears in the bottom right corner. After a moment, crash.
Steps to reproduce
- Open a new 3d project in 2019.3.0f3
- When project load, File Exit
Notice issue >> Crash.
Windows 10 - 2019.3.0f3, 2019.3.0f1
Windows 10 - 2020.1.0a17, 2019.2.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine