Search Issue Tracker
Crash when closing a new empty project
Create a new project in 2019.3.0f3 with the standard 3d template via the HUB. When the project loads. File > Exit. Notice that Baking appears in the bottom right corner. After a moment, crash.
Steps to reproduce
- Open a new 3d project in 2019.3.0f3
- When project load, File Exit
Notice issue >> Crash.
Windows 10 - 2019.3.0f3, 2019.3.0f1
Windows 10 - 2020.1.0a17, 2019.2.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"