Search Issue Tracker
Crash when closing a new empty project
Create a new project in 2019.3.0f3 with the standard 3d template via the HUB. When the project loads. File > Exit. Notice that Baking appears in the bottom right corner. After a moment, crash.
Steps to reproduce
- Open a new 3d project in 2019.3.0f3
- When project load, File Exit
Notice issue >> Crash.
Windows 10 - 2019.3.0f3, 2019.3.0f1
Windows 10 - 2020.1.0a17, 2019.2.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface