Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.15f1, 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a20
Crash when changing large asset's Mesh Compression
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select asset "Assets/Temp/map.fbx"
3. Change the model's Mesh Compression to "Medium"
4. Press "Apply"
Expected result: Asset's mesh is successfully compressed
Actual result: Editor throws a "Size overflow in allocator" error and "crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0b1
- crash also happens when setting Mesh Compression to "Low" or "High"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue