Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.15f1, 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a20
Crash when changing large asset's Mesh Compression
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Select asset "Assets/Temp/map.fbx"
3. Change the model's Mesh Compression to "Medium"
4. Press "Apply"
Expected result: Asset's mesh is successfully compressed
Actual result: Editor throws a "Size overflow in allocator" error and "crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.4f1, 2022.1.0b1
- crash also happens when setting Mesh Compression to "Low" or "High"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly