Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[GPU PLM] Crash when baking lights for a Scene with a Terrain using Progressive GPU Lightmapper with a weaker GPU
1. Open attached project "Case_1338498" and load Scene "Game"
2. Open the Lighting Window (Window -> Rendering -> Lighting)
3. Make sure "Progressive GPU (Preview)" is selected as the Lightmapper
4. Click "Generate Lighting"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1
Reproduced using GPU's:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M (User-supplied information)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included