Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[GPU PLM] Crash when baking lights for a Scene with a Terrain using Progressive GPU Lightmapper with a weaker GPU
1. Open attached project "Case_1338498" and load Scene "Game"
2. Open the Lighting Window (Window -> Rendering -> Lighting)
3. Make sure "Progressive GPU (Preview)" is selected as the Lightmapper
4. Click "Generate Lighting"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1
Reproduced using GPU's:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M (User-supplied information)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected