Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[GPU PLM] Crash when baking lights for a Scene with a Terrain using Progressive GPU Lightmapper with a weaker GPU
1. Open attached project "Case_1338498" and load Scene "Game"
2. Open the Lighting Window (Window -> Rendering -> Lighting)
3. Make sure "Progressive GPU (Preview)" is selected as the Lightmapper
4. Click "Generate Lighting"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1
Reproduced using GPU's:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M (User-supplied information)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name