Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[GPU PLM] Crash when baking lights for a Scene with a Terrain using Progressive GPU Lightmapper with a weaker GPU
1. Open attached project "Case_1338498" and load Scene "Game"
2. Open the Lighting Window (Window -> Rendering -> Lighting)
3. Make sure "Progressive GPU (Preview)" is selected as the Lightmapper
4. Click "Generate Lighting"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1
Reproduced using GPU's:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M (User-supplied information)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible