Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab
Unity will crash when a user attempts to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab.
1) Download + open attached project
2) Select the disconnected prefab in the hierarchy view
3) Click on overrides + "Apply all"
4) Press Ctrl+Z / Cmd+Z to undo
Unity should proceed to crash.
How to produce this situation:
1) Open Unity 2018.2 or lower
2) Create a prefab and an instance of the prefab in the scene
3) Select the instance of the prefab in the hierarchy + "break prefab instance" by going GameObject -> Break Prefab Instance
4) Open the project in 2018.3 or later
5) Repeat above steps!
Regresses 2018.3.0a9 (seems to be the first version that prefab upgrades are working)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker