Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab
Unity will crash when a user attempts to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab.
1) Download + open attached project
2) Select the disconnected prefab in the hierarchy view
3) Click on overrides + "Apply all"
4) Press Ctrl+Z / Cmd+Z to undo
Unity should proceed to crash.
How to produce this situation:
1) Open Unity 2018.2 or lower
2) Create a prefab and an instance of the prefab in the scene
3) Select the instance of the prefab in the hierarchy + "break prefab instance" by going GameObject -> Break Prefab Instance
4) Open the project in 2018.3 or later
5) Repeat above steps!
Regresses 2018.3.0a9 (seems to be the first version that prefab upgrades are working)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button