Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab
Unity will crash when a user attempts to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab.
1) Download + open attached project
2) Select the disconnected prefab in the hierarchy view
3) Click on overrides + "Apply all"
4) Press Ctrl+Z / Cmd+Z to undo
Unity should proceed to crash.
How to produce this situation:
1) Open Unity 2018.2 or lower
2) Create a prefab and an instance of the prefab in the scene
3) Select the instance of the prefab in the hierarchy + "break prefab instance" by going GameObject -> Break Prefab Instance
4) Open the project in 2018.3 or later
5) Repeat above steps!
Regresses 2018.3.0a9 (seems to be the first version that prefab upgrades are working)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown