Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab
Unity will crash when a user attempts to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab.
1) Download + open attached project
2) Select the disconnected prefab in the hierarchy view
3) Click on overrides + "Apply all"
4) Press Ctrl+Z / Cmd+Z to undo
Unity should proceed to crash.
How to produce this situation:
1) Open Unity 2018.2 or lower
2) Create a prefab and an instance of the prefab in the scene
3) Select the instance of the prefab in the hierarchy + "break prefab instance" by going GameObject -> Break Prefab Instance
4) Open the project in 2018.3 or later
5) Repeat above steps!
Regresses 2018.3.0a9 (seems to be the first version that prefab upgrades are working)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
- Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
- [HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
- Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
- EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod