Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2023.2.X
In Progress in 2023.1.X
Crash when accessing transform component after calling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets()
# download and open the attached project
# switch to android platform and make a build
# install the apk to an android device and run the app
# Click the only "Button"
Expected result: No Crash
Actual result:: The app crashed with info:
29063-29093/com.mc.test E/CRASH: pid: 29063, tid: 29093, name: UnityMain >>> com.mc.test <<<
29063-29093/com.mc.test E/CRASH: uid: 10473
29063-29093/com.mc.test E/CRASH: signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), fault addr 0x8
29063-29093/com.mc.test E/CRASH: Cause: null pointer dereference
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.19f1c1, 2023.1.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments