Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.22f1, 2022.3.3f1, 2023.1.0b10, 2023.2.0a7
Crash when accessing transform component after calling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets()
# download and open the attached project
# switch to android platform and make a build
# install the apk to an android device and run the app
# Click the only "Button"
Expected result: No Crash
Actual result:: The app crashed with info:
29063-29093/com.mc.test E/CRASH: pid: 29063, tid: 29093, name: UnityMain >>> com.mc.test <<<
29063-29093/com.mc.test E/CRASH: uid: 10473
29063-29093/com.mc.test E/CRASH: signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), fault addr 0x8
29063-29093/com.mc.test E/CRASH: Cause: null pointer dereference
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.19f1c1, 2023.1.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform