Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a15
Crash (sigsev) in PlayableDirector.Stop (nativecode) / DirectorManager::InitializeClass
How to reproduce:
1. Unzip the attached project "mac.zip"
2. Open "RunRepro.py" in the project's folder
3. Fix up the path on line 14 of "RunRepro.py" to your local Unity installation
4. Execute "RunRepro.bat"
Reproducible with: 2021.3.10f1
Could not test with: 2020.3.39f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a11 (errors in the Console window)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
First lines of the stack trace:
stack 0x00007ff68c764469 (Unity) `DirectorManager::InitializeClass'::`2'::PreLateUpdateDirectorDeferredEvaluateRegistrator::Forward
stack 0x00007ff68c4a06bc (Unity) ExecutePlayerLoop
stack 0x00007ff68c4a0793 (Unity) ExecutePlayerLoop
stack 0x00007ff68c4a63d9 (Unity) PlayerLoop
stack 0x00007ff68d3e7ac8 (Unity) PlayerLoopController::UpdateScene
stack 0x00007ff68d3e5caf (Unity) Application::TickTimer
stack 0x00007ff68d82e10a (Unity) MainMessageLoop
stack 0x00007ff68d8329db (Unity) WinMain
stack 0x00007ff68eb5427e (Unity) __scrt_common_main_seh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform