Search Issue Tracker
Crash on WebViewWindowPrivate::GetPrivateWindow when closing Unity
1. Open attached project
2. Exit the project
Actual result: Unity editor crashes on exit
Expected result: Unity editor should not crash on exit while using Zenject asset script
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.0f2; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a12
Note: When Zenject script is deleted, the editor does not crash on exit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted