Search Issue Tracker
Crash on WebViewWindowPrivate::GetPrivateWindow when closing Unity
1. Open attached project
2. Exit the project
Actual result: Unity editor crashes on exit
Expected result: Unity editor should not crash on exit while using Zenject asset script
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.0f2; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a12
Note: When Zenject script is deleted, the editor does not crash on exit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material