Search Issue Tracker
Crash on WebViewWindowPrivate::GetPrivateWindow when closing Unity
1. Open attached project
2. Exit the project
Actual result: Unity editor crashes on exit
Expected result: Unity editor should not crash on exit while using Zenject asset script
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.0f2; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a12
Note: When Zenject script is deleted, the editor does not crash on exit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`