Search Issue Tracker
Crash on WebViewWindowPrivate::GetPrivateWindow when closing Unity
1. Open attached project
2. Exit the project
Actual result: Unity editor crashes on exit
Expected result: Unity editor should not crash on exit while using Zenject asset script
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.0f2; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a12
Note: When Zenject script is deleted, the editor does not crash on exit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"