Search Issue Tracker
Crash on WebViewWindowPrivate::GetPrivateWindow when closing Unity
1. Open attached project
2. Exit the project
Actual result: Unity editor crashes on exit
Expected result: Unity editor should not crash on exit while using Zenject asset script
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.0f2; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a12
Note: When Zenject script is deleted, the editor does not crash on exit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted