Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
Crash on UnityMain when building for server with active VideoPlayer in Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "ServerBuild.zip"
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Build the project with Server Build checked
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1
Could not test with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a3 (There is no Server Build tick mark)
First lines of the stack trace:
'Attempt to access invalid address'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time