Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[tvOS] Crash on UnityGetJoystickName when calling GetJoystickNames and disconnecting/connecting controller
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for tvOS
2. Build & Run the app on Apple TV via Xcode
3. Connect MFI controller to Apple TV
4. Keep disconnecting/connecting controller to Apple TV
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.2.4f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Apple TV A1625 (tvOS 13.0) + HORIPAD ULTIMATE controller
- The crash sometimes may take long to reproduce.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version