Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[tvOS] Crash on UnityGetJoystickName when calling GetJoystickNames and disconnecting/connecting controller
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for tvOS
2. Build & Run the app on Apple TV via Xcode
3. Connect MFI controller to Apple TV
4. Keep disconnecting/connecting controller to Apple TV
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.2.4f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Apple TV A1625 (tvOS 13.0) + HORIPAD ULTIMATE controller
- The crash sometimes may take long to reproduce.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos