Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[tvOS] Crash on UnityGetJoystickName when calling GetJoystickNames and disconnecting/connecting controller
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for tvOS
2. Build & Run the app on Apple TV via Xcode
3. Connect MFI controller to Apple TV
4. Keep disconnecting/connecting controller to Apple TV
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.2.4f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Apple TV A1625 (tvOS 13.0) + HORIPAD ULTIMATE controller
- The crash sometimes may take long to reproduce.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property