Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[tvOS] Crash on UnityGetJoystickName when calling GetJoystickNames and disconnecting/connecting controller
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for tvOS
2. Build & Run the app on Apple TV via Xcode
3. Connect MFI controller to Apple TV
4. Keep disconnecting/connecting controller to Apple TV
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.2.4f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Apple TV A1625 (tvOS 13.0) + HORIPAD ULTIMATE controller
- The crash sometimes may take long to reproduce.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied