Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[tvOS] Crash on UnityGetJoystickName when calling GetJoystickNames and disconnecting/connecting controller
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for tvOS
2. Build & Run the app on Apple TV via Xcode
3. Connect MFI controller to Apple TV
4. Keep disconnecting/connecting controller to Apple TV
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.2.4f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Apple TV A1625 (tvOS 13.0) + HORIPAD ULTIMATE controller
- The crash sometimes may take long to reproduce.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu