Search Issue Tracker
Crash on UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext when calling Coroutine via Timeline Signals
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Wait till unity crashes
5. If Unity didn't crash, exit Play mode and repeat from step 3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.1.0a11.
The crash happens at "yield return new WaitForSeconds(seconds);" BlackFader.cs:35.
This is a duplicate of issue #1129866Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor when setting GameObject parent via Timeline Signals
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded