Search Issue Tracker
Crash on UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext when calling Coroutine via Timeline Signals
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Wait till unity crashes
5. If Unity didn't crash, exit Play mode and repeat from step 3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.1.0a11.
The crash happens at "yield return new WaitForSeconds(seconds);" BlackFader.cs:35.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`