Search Issue Tracker
Crash on UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext when calling Coroutine via Timeline Signals
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Wait till unity crashes
5. If Unity didn't crash, exit Play mode and repeat from step 3
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.1.0a11.
The crash happens at "yield return new WaitForSeconds(seconds);" BlackFader.cs:35.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed