Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash on TilemapCollider2D::PrepareShapes when enabling a broken Tilemap
1. Open the attached project "1314326"
2. Open scene "Game"
3. In the Inspector, select "Tilemaps" > "Ground" and enable the Game Object
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b2, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.1.0a2, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
- Assertion failed on expression: 'spriteIndex < tileSpriteArray.size()' is printed in the Editor log right before the crash
- Issue might not have regressed in 2019.3.0b2 and 2020.1.0a2 exactly. With 2019.3.0b1 and 2020.1.0a1, the project crashes when trying to open it with the following stack trace:
0x00007FF75B822863 (Unity) AllowImportingV2
0x00007FF75ADBC94C (Unity) Application::InitializeProject
0x00007FF75B6F8AA8 (Unity) WinMain
0x00007FF75E6E6C72 (Unity) __scrt_common_main_seh
0x00007FF8C6CE7034 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FF8C7B9D241 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
- With 2018.4, 2019.2 no crashes occur when working with the affected Scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete