Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Crash on Tilemap::CompressBounds when calling Tilemap.CompressBounds() on corrupted tilemap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Tilemap_Bounds_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "CrashScene.unity' scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.15f1.
Sometimes Unity may crash while importing/refreshing assets (the issue is already reported).
The crash is caused when calling Tilemap.CompressBounds for corrupted "Wall" tilemap.
The "Wall.prefab" tilemap causes an error: Assertion failed on expression: 'spriteIndex < tileSpriteArray.size()'.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window
- Usage Hints Dynamic Color shows incorrect colors when project is in Linear Color Space
- Handle of a slider is misaligned when using “UsageHints.DynamicTransform” if the select platform is “iOS” or “Android”
- textField.value can't be changed when touch screen keyboard is open
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject