Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash on Tilemap::CompressBounds when calling Tilemap.CompressBounds() on corrupted tilemap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Tilemap_Bounds_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "CrashScene.unity' scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.15f1.
Sometimes Unity may crash while importing/refreshing assets (the issue is already reported).
The crash is caused when calling Tilemap.CompressBounds for corrupted "Wall" tilemap.
The "Wall.prefab" tilemap causes an error: Assertion failed on expression: 'spriteIndex < tileSpriteArray.size()'.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs