Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Crash on Tilemap::CompressBounds when calling Tilemap.CompressBounds() on corrupted tilemap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Tilemap_Bounds_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "CrashScene.unity' scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.15f1.
Sometimes Unity may crash while importing/refreshing assets (the issue is already reported).
The crash is caused when calling Tilemap.CompressBounds for corrupted "Wall" tilemap.
The "Wall.prefab" tilemap causes an error: Assertion failed on expression: 'spriteIndex < tileSpriteArray.size()'.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset