Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Crash on TextureStreamingJob when switching Quality Level
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TextureStreamingBug.zip" project
2. Open the "Demo.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press "Crash me" button
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.2.0b1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0a8.
Texture Streaming appeared in 2018.2.
Crash happens after failed assertion: "Assertion failed on expression: 'batch < desiredMipLevels.size()'".
The user claims that the crash happens when switching the quality level when the current frame's texture streaming job batch index is 1.
fixed in 2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.1.10f1, 2018.4.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view