Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Crash on TextureStreamingJob when switching Quality Level
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TextureStreamingBug.zip" project
2. Open the "Demo.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press "Crash me" button
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.2.0b1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0a8.
Texture Streaming appeared in 2018.2.
Crash happens after failed assertion: "Assertion failed on expression: 'batch < desiredMipLevels.size()'".
The user claims that the crash happens when switching the quality level when the current frame's texture streaming job batch index is 1.
fixed in 2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.1.10f1, 2018.4.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"