Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Crash on TextureStreamingJob when switching Quality Level
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TextureStreamingBug.zip" project
2. Open the "Demo.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press "Crash me" button
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.2.0b1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0a8.
Texture Streaming appeared in 2018.2.
Crash happens after failed assertion: "Assertion failed on expression: 'batch < desiredMipLevels.size()'".
The user claims that the crash happens when switching the quality level when the current frame's texture streaming job batch index is 1.
fixed in 2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.1.10f1, 2018.4.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete