Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Crash on TextureStreamingJob when switching Quality Level
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TextureStreamingBug.zip" project
2. Open the "Demo.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press "Crash me" button
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.2.0b1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0a8.
Texture Streaming appeared in 2018.2.
Crash happens after failed assertion: "Assertion failed on expression: 'batch < desiredMipLevels.size()'".
The user claims that the crash happens when switching the quality level when the current frame's texture streaming job batch index is 1.
fixed in 2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.1.10f1, 2018.4.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset