Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Crash on TextureStreamingJob when switching Quality Level
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TextureStreamingBug.zip" project
2. Open the "Demo.unity" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press "Crash me" button
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2018.2.0b1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.0a8.
Texture Streaming appeared in 2018.2.
Crash happens after failed assertion: "Assertion failed on expression: 'batch < desiredMipLevels.size()'".
The user claims that the crash happens when switching the quality level when the current frame's texture streaming job batch index is 1.
fixed in 2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.1.10f1, 2018.4.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view