Search Issue Tracker
Crash on TexturesD3D11Base::RegisterNativeTexture when Texture2D.CreateExternalTexture() is called
1. Open user's attached project and scene "DDOScene"
2. Delete the ML Agent package from the Package manager
3. Delete "BaseAgent.cs" from the Assets folder
4. Enter Play Mode
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open