Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on Skybox::SetupSun when calling Camera.Render() in OnValidate()
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1218663"
2. Load Scene "demo_Island"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.0b3
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007FF7E3A4F823 (Unity) Skybox::SetupSun
0x00007FF7E3A41C1C (Unity) Skybox::RenderSkybox
0x00007FF7E3A206E8 (Unity) Camera::RenderSkybox
0x00007FF7E3A6D455 (Unity) DoRenderLoop
0x00007FF7E3A0F9CC (Unity) Camera::CustomRender
0x00007FF7E3A25915 (Unity) Camera::StandaloneCustomRender
0x00007FF7E3A1D2BB (Unity) CameraScripting::Render
0x00007FF7E48B1D5C (Unity) Camera_CUSTOM_Render
1. Changing anything in the Scene seems to make the issue no longer reproducible
2. Exporting everything to a new project also makes the issue no longer reproducible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits