Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Crash on "ShaderVariantCollection::GetClassIDVirtualInternal" when ShaderVariantCollection.WarmUp is used
1. Open attached project.
2. Make sure that game view window is not visible.
3. Play the "Test" scene.
4. Unity crashes on:
0x000000014018788E (Unity) ShaderVariantCollection::GetClassIDVirtualInternal
0x000000014018A191 (Unity) ShaderVariantCollection::WarmupShadersImpl
0x000000014018A8F8 (Unity) ShaderVariantCollection::WarmupShaders
0x0000000140E0CD63 (Unity) ShaderVariantCollection_CUSTOM_WarmUp
#0 0x00000100db8c5f in ShaderWarmupFuncImpl(Shader*, int, ShaderLab::Pass*, ShaderKeywordSet const&, DynamicVBO*, void*)
#1 0x00000100db8b42 in ShaderVariantCollection::WarmupShadersImpl(void (*)(Shader*, int, ShaderLab::Pass*, ShaderKeywordSet const&, DynamicVBO*, void*), DynamicVBO*, void*)
#2 0x00000100db8872 in ShaderVariantCollection::WarmupShaders()
* Open and play the same project again.
Reproduced with: 5.3.4f1
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1, 5.4.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted