Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b3, 2023.1.0a2
Crash on ShaderLab::Pass::ComputePassValuesHash when uninstalling the URP package
1. Open the attached project
2. Install the "Universal RP" package
3. Once the installation finishes, uninstall it
Expected result: The package uninstalls
Actual result: The package uninstalls, but the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a11, 2022.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1, 2021.3.3f1, 2022.2.0a10
Reproduces on: Windows 10, macOS 12.3.1 (Intel)
On macOS, it crashes right after uninstalling the package. On Windows, it should crash when switching around scenes after uninstalling.
0x00007ff78b66cd8d (Unity) ShaderLab::Pass::ComputePassValuesHash
0x00007ff78b647836 (Unity) Material::UpdateHashes
0x00007ff78b6383e1 (Unity) Material::BuildProperties
0x00007ff78b639eea (Unity) Material::CreateMaterial
0x00007ff78c108384 (Unity) DetailRenderer::DetailRenderer
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags