Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash on SemiNumericCompare when opening prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Resources/Gem.prefab in the Project
3. Press "Open Prefab" in the Inspector
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.9f1, 2018.3.0b1.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a11.
Some failed Assertions are thrown:
Assertion failed on expression: '!(m_Object.find(fileID) != m_Object.end() && m_Types[m_Object.find(fileID)->second.typeID].GetPersistentTypeID() != objectPersistentTypeID)'
The project may crash on import, in that case, delete all folders except "Assets" in the project directory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager