Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Crash on SemiNumericCompare when opening prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Resources/Gem.prefab in the Project
3. Press "Open Prefab" in the Inspector
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.9f1, 2018.3.0b1.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a11.
Some failed Assertions are thrown:
Assertion failed on expression: '!(m_Object.find(fileID) != m_Object.end() && m_Types[m_Object.find(fileID)->second.typeID].GetPersistentTypeID() != objectPersistentTypeID)'
The project may crash on import, in that case, delete all folders except "Assets" in the project directory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse