Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash on SemiNumericCompare when opening prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Resources/Gem.prefab in the Project
3. Press "Open Prefab" in the Inspector
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.9f1, 2018.3.0b1.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a11.
Some failed Assertions are thrown:
Assertion failed on expression: '!(m_Object.find(fileID) != m_Object.end() && m_Types[m_Object.find(fileID)->second.typeID].GetPersistentTypeID() != objectPersistentTypeID)'
The project may crash on import, in that case, delete all folders except "Assets" in the project directory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file