Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash on SemiNumericCompare when opening prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Resources/Gem.prefab in the Project
3. Press "Open Prefab" in the Inspector
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.9f1, 2018.3.0b1.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a11.
Some failed Assertions are thrown:
Assertion failed on expression: '!(m_Object.find(fileID) != m_Object.end() && m_Types[m_Object.find(fileID)->second.typeID].GetPersistentTypeID() != objectPersistentTypeID)'
The project may crash on import, in that case, delete all folders except "Assets" in the project directory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()