Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash on SemiNumericCompare when opening prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Resources/Gem.prefab in the Project
3. Press "Open Prefab" in the Inspector
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.9f1, 2018.3.0b1.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a11.
Some failed Assertions are thrown:
Assertion failed on expression: '!(m_Object.find(fileID) != m_Object.end() && m_Types[m_Object.find(fileID)->second.typeID].GetPersistentTypeID() != objectPersistentTypeID)'
The project may crash on import, in that case, delete all folders except "Assets" in the project directory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone