Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on ScriptPlayableOutput::ScriptProcessFrame when running Play Mode test
1. Open user's attached project
2. Press Window > General > Test Runner
3. Select the Play Mode tab
4. Double click on "AnimatorReassignment" to run the test
5. Repeat step 4 (may take 10 times or more)
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
1. Stack trace began with ScriptPlayableOutput::ScriptProcessFrame when testing 2018.4.23f1
2.With 2020.2.0a13 Editor.log prints this:
Received signal SIGSEGV
RtlLookupFunctionEntry returned NULL function. Aborting stack walk.
<Missing stacktrace information>
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"