Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Crash on RenderTexture::DiscardContents when loading reflection probes
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "start"
3. Press play
Unity should now crash
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p5, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released