Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Crash on RenderTexture::DiscardContents when loading reflection probes
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "start"
3. Press play
Unity should now crash
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p5, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values