Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.8
Crash on RenderTexture::DiscardContents when loading reflection probes
1. Open attached project
2. Open the scene "start"
3. Press play
Unity should now crash
Reproduced on: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p5, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard