Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash on RemapPPtrFromCachedOffsets when dropping Prefab with a specific script into the Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open user's attached project 'Prefab Crash.zip'
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Drop 'Test Prefab' from the Project window into the Hierarchy
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
First five lines of stack trace:
0x0000000140E4FE81 (Unity) RemapPPtrFromCachedOffsets
0x0000000140E4FEC5 (Unity) RemapPPtrFromCachedOffsets
0x0000000140E50842 (Unity) CachedPrefabPPtrRemapper::RemapPPtrs
0x0000000140E40D73 (Unity) ApplyPrefabStateAndPropertyModificationsToObjects
0x0000000140E4D0AB (Unity) MergePrefabChanges
Fixed in: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler