Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Crash on RemapPPtrFromCachedOffsets when dropping Prefab with a specific script into the Hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open user's attached project 'Prefab Crash.zip'
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Drop 'Test Prefab' from the Project window into the Hierarchy
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
First five lines of stack trace:
0x0000000140E4FE81 (Unity) RemapPPtrFromCachedOffsets
0x0000000140E4FEC5 (Unity) RemapPPtrFromCachedOffsets
0x0000000140E50842 (Unity) CachedPrefabPPtrRemapper::RemapPPtrs
0x0000000140E40D73 (Unity) ApplyPrefabStateAndPropertyModificationsToObjects
0x0000000140E4D0AB (Unity) MergePrefabChanges
Fixed in: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled