Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on ReflectionProbes::PresentProbe when calling ReflectionProbe.RenderProbe() in Start() method
1. Open user's attached project and scene "Test"
2. Enter Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2021.1.0a8