Search Issue Tracker
Crash on RaiseException when opening project with a corrupted asset
1. Open user's attached project
Reproducible with: 2019.3.13f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 (file was serialized with a newer version of Unity errors)
1. Crash is caused by 'Assets/EmbeddedPackages/com.unity.demoteam.digital-human.sample/Runtime/Gawain/AdditionalData/Gawain_SkinAttachmentData.asset' from The Heretic https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/essentials/tutorial-projects/the-heretic-digital-human-168620
2. Sometimes, a fatal error showing which asset is corrupted appears.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project