Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash on ProfilerHistory::CalculateSelectedTimeAndChart after clicking on Profiled function with Show related objects enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open or create Unity project
2. Go to Window --> Profiler
3. Enable Profile Editor and enable "Show related objects" window
4. Click on one of the profiled functions (do it twice or more if the crash doesn't occur)
Expected result: Editor keeps working
Actual result: Crash occurs
Regression first introduced in - 5.6.0b10
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0a3, 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0b10
Not reproducible with - 5.6.0b9
Note: In 5.5 or 5.4 versions of Unity, "Show related objects" window is automatically enabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website