Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Crash on PhysicsContacts2D::RemoveContact when destroying a GameObject in the play mode
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Puzzle_Beijing01_10" scene and press play
3. Play till editor crashes.
Actual result: Unity editor crashes
Expected result: Unity editor should not crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.1f1; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a13
Can't check the repro on 2018.2 due to errors.
2017.4 crashing while opening the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%