Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Crash on PhysicsContacts2D::RemoveContact when destroying a GameObject in the play mode
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Puzzle_Beijing01_10" scene and press play
3. Play till editor crashes.
Actual result: Unity editor crashes
Expected result: Unity editor should not crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.1f1; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a13
Can't check the repro on 2018.2 due to errors.
2017.4 crashing while opening the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event