Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Crash on PhysicsContacts2D::RemoveContact when destroying a GameObject in the play mode
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Puzzle_Beijing01_10" scene and press play
3. Play till editor crashes.
Actual result: Unity editor crashes
Expected result: Unity editor should not crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.1f1; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a13
Can't check the repro on 2018.2 due to errors.
2017.4 crashing while opening the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build