Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Crash on PhysicsContacts2D::RemoveContact when destroying a GameObject in the play mode
1. Open attached project
2. Open "Puzzle_Beijing01_10" scene and press play
3. Play till editor crashes.
Actual result: Unity editor crashes
Expected result: Unity editor should not crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1; 2018.3.1f1; 2019.1.0a1; 2019.1.0a13
Can't check the repro on 2018.2 due to errors.
2017.4 crashing while opening the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash