Search Issue Tracker
Crash on Object_CUSTOM_GetName when spawning GameObjects via Timeline Signals
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Object_Custom_GetName_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity' scene
3. Press Play
4. Wait till Unity crashes
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.1.0a11.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window