Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart when generating lighting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Bake_CRASH.zip" project
2. Open the "StarterArea Desing.unity" scene
3. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings
4. Press "Generate Lightning"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18; 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.2.0a1.
Can't check in 2018.1 and lower versions because the project gets corrupted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object