Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart when generating lighting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Bake_CRASH.zip" project
2. Open the "StarterArea Desing.unity" scene
3. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings
4. Press "Generate Lightning"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18; 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.2.0a1.
Can't check in 2018.1 and lower versions because the project gets corrupted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator