Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart when generating lighting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Bake_CRASH.zip" project
2. Open the "StarterArea Desing.unity" scene
3. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings
4. Press "Generate Lightning"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18; 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.2.0a1.
Can't check in 2018.1 and lower versions because the project gets corrupted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance