Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart when generating lighting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Bake_CRASH.zip" project
2. Open the "StarterArea Desing.unity" scene
3. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings
4. Press "Generate Lightning"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18; 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.2.0a1.
Can't check in 2018.1 and lower versions because the project gets corrupted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown