Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash on (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart when generating lighting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Bake_CRASH.zip" project
2. Open the "StarterArea Desing.unity" scene
3. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings
4. Press "Generate Lightning"
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18; 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.2.0a1.
Can't check in 2018.1 and lower versions because the project gets corrupted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene