Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Crash on mono_delegate_trampoline when calling a delegate function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Mono_Crash_Test_Runner.zip" project
2. Open "TestScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.17f1, 2017.3.0a1.
The crash happens on line "DistanceFunction(null,null);", PathfinderAlgorithm.cs: 18.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"