Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Crash on mono_delegate_trampoline when calling a delegate function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Mono_Crash_Test_Runner.zip" project
2. Open "TestScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.17f1, 2017.3.0a1.
The crash happens on line "DistanceFunction(null,null);", PathfinderAlgorithm.cs: 18.
Bug already fixed on .Net 4.X scripting runtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets