Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Crash on mono_delegate_trampoline when calling a delegate function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Mono_Crash_Test_Runner.zip" project
2. Open "TestScene.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.17f1, 2017.3.0a1.
The crash happens on line "DistanceFunction(null,null);", PathfinderAlgorithm.cs: 18.
Bug already fixed on .Net 4.X scripting runtime.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException