Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash on: ModelImporter::InstantiateImportNode when reimporting SketchUp in the Editor
1. Download and open attached project;
2. Re-import "Villa Savoye 2013" sketchUp
Actual result:Unity editor crashes
Expected result: Unity Editor should re-import the Villa Savoye2013.skp file
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b3; 2017.1.0b2
Not reproduced in: 5.5.3f1; 5.6.0p4; 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags