Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Crash on MeshUtility_CUSTOM_SetMeshCompression when MeshCompression is set to null or destroyed
1. Open the attached project 'MissingMeshCompressionCrash'
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Scene window click on the 'Create mesh and set compression on null' button
4. Observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b1
Note: pressing 'Create mesh and set compression missing' also causes crash
First lines of the Stack Trace of Crashed Thread:
0x00007FF7D8DE980A (Unity) MeshUtility_CUSTOM_SetMeshCompression
0x0000024C2EEE4A87 (UnityEditor) UnityEditor.MeshUtility.SetMeshCompression()
0x0000024C2EEE1E0B (Assembly-CSharp) Test.CreateMeshAndSetCompression()
0x0000024C2EE39463 (Assembly-CSharp) Test.OnSceneGUI()
0x0000024C2EE3862E (UnityEditor) UnityEditor.SceneView.CallOnSceneGUI()
0x0000024C2EE34123 (UnityEditor) UnityEditor.SceneView.HandleSelectionAndOnSceneGUI()
0x0000024C2EDD551B (UnityEditor) UnityEditor.SceneView.OnGUI()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project