Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash on Material::CreateMaterial when creating new project with "Cake Mania" Asset Package
1. Download "Cake Mania, Match 3 Complete Project" asset from the shop and make sure it is in the AppData folder
2. Create new 3D project
3. Press Add Asset Package and choose "Cake Mania, Match 3 Complete Project"
4. Press Create project
5. At the end of import, crash appears
Expected result: Unity editor loads with asset package.
Actual result: Unity Editor does not load with chosen asset and crash appears.
Regression appears in: 2017.3.0a3
Reproduced in: 2017.3.1p4; 2018.1.0b10; 2018.2.0a4
Not reproduced in 5.6.5p2; 2017.1.3p2; 2017.2.2p1; 2017.3.0a2
Note: When adding asset manually by drag and drop, Unity editor does not crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos