Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash on Material::CreateMaterial when creating new project with "Cake Mania" Asset Package
1. Download "Cake Mania, Match 3 Complete Project" asset from the shop and make sure it is in the AppData folder
2. Create new 3D project
3. Press Add Asset Package and choose "Cake Mania, Match 3 Complete Project"
4. Press Create project
5. At the end of import, crash appears
Expected result: Unity editor loads with asset package.
Actual result: Unity Editor does not load with chosen asset and crash appears.
Regression appears in: 2017.3.0a3
Reproduced in: 2017.3.1p4; 2018.1.0b10; 2018.2.0a4
Not reproduced in 5.6.5p2; 2017.1.3p2; 2017.2.2p1; 2017.3.0a2
Note: When adding asset manually by drag and drop, Unity editor does not crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once