Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash on Material::CreateMaterial when creating new project with "Cake Mania" Asset Package
1. Download "Cake Mania, Match 3 Complete Project" asset from the shop and make sure it is in the AppData folder
2. Create new 3D project
3. Press Add Asset Package and choose "Cake Mania, Match 3 Complete Project"
4. Press Create project
5. At the end of import, crash appears
Expected result: Unity editor loads with asset package.
Actual result: Unity Editor does not load with chosen asset and crash appears.
Regression appears in: 2017.3.0a3
Reproduced in: 2017.3.1p4; 2018.1.0b10; 2018.2.0a4
Not reproduced in 5.6.5p2; 2017.1.3p2; 2017.2.2p1; 2017.3.0a2
Note: When adding asset manually by drag and drop, Unity editor does not crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position