Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Shader Compiler crash on loading scene after project upgrade from 2018.3 to 2019.1
Crash still occurs after deleting the project library.
- download smaller project attached by QA in comment
- open it with Unity 2019.1.0b4 or 2019.2.0a6
- Open CatScene scene
- notice the crash
========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================
Launched and connected shader compiler UnityShaderCompiler.exe after 0.13 seconds
0x00007FF743B26362 (Unity) BuildRenderObjectData
0x00007FF743B29A35 (Unity) DoRenderLoop
0x00007FF743A7FC1D (Unity) Camera::DoRender
0x00007FF742AD2CBE (Unity) Camera::RenderEditorCamera
0x00007FF742AD2EB3 (Unity) Camera::RenderEditorCamera
0x00007FF743740434 (Unity) Handles_CUSTOM_Internal_DrawCameraWithGrid
Cannot reproduce with Unity 2018.3.0f2 ot 2019.1.0b2
Cannot reproduce on MacOS or my Nvidia 1060 on Windows10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone