Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash on Joint2D::FetchBodyA when opening scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "lvlSkit.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2.
" Assertion failed on expression: 'rigidBodyA != NULL' " appears before the crash.
The scene's file looks corrupted inside the text editor.
fixed in 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode