Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Crash on Joint2D::FetchBodyA when opening scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "lvlSkit.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2.
" Assertion failed on expression: 'rigidBodyA != NULL' " appears before the crash.
The scene's file looks corrupted inside the text editor.
fixed in 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property