Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Crash on Joint2D::FetchBodyA when opening scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "lvlSkit.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2.
" Assertion failed on expression: 'rigidBodyA != NULL' " appears before the crash.
The scene's file looks corrupted inside the text editor.
fixed in 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders
- [Package Manager] Release Details of Assets include HTML tags
- Rigidbody2D.IsTouching does not return true on collision for its duplicate GameObjects when ContactFilter2D and LayerMask are used