Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Crash on Joint2D::FetchBodyA when opening scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "lvlSkit.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2.
" Assertion failed on expression: 'rigidBodyA != NULL' " appears before the crash.
The scene's file looks corrupted inside the text editor.
fixed in 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position