Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash on Joint2D::FetchBodyA when opening scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "lvlSkit.unity" scene
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a2, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.6f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.4p2.
" Assertion failed on expression: 'rigidBodyA != NULL' " appears before the crash.
The scene's file looks corrupted inside the text editor.
fixed in 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space