Search Issue Tracker
Crash on import after files unzipped to assets folder.
Crashed during test case run. http://qatestrail.hq.unity3d.com/index.php?/cases/view/56162
Steps to reproduce
- Open the [Animation] AnimationTC Project in qa-project-share Organization.
- Move NetworkClientServer.zip from the "Assets>_Packages" folder into "Assets" folder
- Double click to Unzip\unrar from inside Unity (Zip tools should open)
- Export to default folder (Project Folder > Assets)
- Unity starts to import unzipped files
Notice issue >> Crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs