Search Issue Tracker
Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon when calling Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect with GraphicsBuffer & ComputeBuffer
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "NanoTwo.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Enable 'DrawProcedural' GameObject
4. Enable 'Indirect' tickbox in 'DrawProcedural' Component
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a19
Could not reproduce - 2018.4.5f1 (GraphicsBuffer does not exist), 2019.4.7f1 (Editor errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (2020.2.X):
The user already found the cause of the issue.