Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on GetGoodPathNameForGUID when saving scene while loading a scene in OnPostProcessAllAssets with EditorSceneManager
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Add empty game object to SampleScene
3. Save scene
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, ,2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"