Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Crash on "GetGfxDevice() should only be called from main thread" when loading a sub Sprite from a Texture in Standalone Player
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and Run
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1(due to script incompatibility), 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
Fixed in: 2019.2.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode