Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on GetCompiledComputeShaderCode when clicking "Show compiled code" of a Compute Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "fp16Test" project
3. In the Project window, select "NewComputeShader"
4. In the Inspector window, click "Show compiled code"
5. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0a9 due to URP not being available for the shader
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine