Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash on GetCompiledComputeShaderCode when clicking "Show compiled code" of a Compute Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "fp16Test" project
3. In the Project window, select "NewComputeShader"
4. In the Inspector window, click "Show compiled code"
5. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0a9 due to URP not being available for the shader
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count