Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash on GetCompiledComputeShaderCode when clicking "Show compiled code" of a Compute Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "fp16Test" project
3. In the Project window, select "NewComputeShader"
4. In the Inspector window, click "Show compiled code"
5. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0a9 due to URP not being available for the shader
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates