Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on GetCompiledComputeShaderCode when clicking "Show compiled code" of a Compute Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "fp16Test" project
3. In the Project window, select "NewComputeShader"
4. In the Inspector window, click "Show compiled code"
5. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0a9 due to URP not being available for the shader
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a8