Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on GetCompiledComputeShaderCode when clicking "Show compiled code" of a Compute Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "fp16Test" project
3. In the Project window, select "NewComputeShader"
4. In the Inspector window, click "Show compiled code"
5. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0a9 due to URP not being available for the shader
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh